As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
Tea Party I recall that the guilty died in the inferno and bin Laden denied he was involved. In fact Laden worked for the US when the USSR was in Afghanistan. You do know where that is on a map, right? We didn't have a war problem we had a crime problem--especially with the criminals in government who intentionally let terrorists into the country to harm us and scare the sissies on the right to death in order to stampede the morons into begging for a totalitarian police state and perpetual phony wars which maliciously trample the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago