As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
Since God sets up the nations to be distinct peoples and divided the the mono-languages at the tower of babel so to divide the human family into distinct groups, I suggest to you that God does not want one group or tribe invading another except to exact punishment on evil doers. Your problem appears to be that you know next to nothing about the Bible, but merely wish to smear Christians or clobber them over the head with their own sacred text. You are probably just a malcontent and an illiterate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 10 hours ago