Different markets have different kinds of trading. If you are a grain trader($ZC_F, $ZW_F, $ZS_F), you don’t miss the summer. It’s where all the action happens. If you trade, meat($HE_F, $LE_F), not so much. Summer can be pretty difficult. That’s because of commodity patterns. For example, and obvious trend in volume is Heating oil. Trade is relatively dull now, but picks up as it gets colder.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago