A well-placed Republican source tells Townhall that Oscar-winning director and actor Clint Eastwood will travel to Tampa, Florida to attend Mitt Romney's nominating convention this week. As the news media scrambles to identify the so-called "mystery speaker" scheduled to address GOP delegates on Thursday evening, some have speculated that the iconic Hollywood figure could fit the bill. Our source -- who spoke on the condition of anonymity -- could not confirm if Eastwood is, in fact, the intriguing "to-be-announced" speaker, but stated unequivocally that the Dirty Harry star will arrive in Florida late on Wednesday or early on...
We need to refrain from cherry pkg scriptures. They are well balanced. Folg are Few examples: For the Love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith & pierced themselves with many pangs.1 Tim 6:2-10 - nor shall you be partial to a poor man in his lawsuit. Exo 23:1-3 - You shall not pervert the justice due to your poor in his lawsuit. Exo 23:6-8 - You shall not be partial in judgment. You shall hear the small and the great alike, Deut 1:17 - A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich. Prov 10:4 - Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. Gal 5:26 - Jospeh, Abram,Isaac,Solomon etc All Rich
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014