Earlier this week Obama administration officials were caught red-handed adding policy facts about their boss into almost every single official presidential biography (since Calvin Coolidge) listed on the White House website. As a result, the Karl Rove-backed Super PAC American Crossroads released a web ad Friday hammering the administration for using such contemptible tactics to promote their economic and legislative agenda. While officials claim the subtle maneuver was “common practice” and “innocuous,” the Super PAC is using the occasion to mock President Obama and shed light on his failed record. ...
Nice videos! Wonderful.Share with you http://www.clothes8.org Believe you will love it
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago