Earlier this week Obama administration officials were caught red-handed adding policy facts about their boss into almost every single official presidential biography (since Calvin Coolidge) listed on the White House website. As a result, the Karl Rove-backed Super PAC American Crossroads released a web ad Friday hammering the administration for using such contemptible tactics to promote their economic and legislative agenda. While officials claim the subtle maneuver was “common practice” and “innocuous,” the Super PAC is using the occasion to mock President Obama and shed light on his failed record. ...
Nice videos! Wonderful.Share with you http://www.clothes8.org Believe you will love it
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago