President Obama's United Nations address has received a great deal of scrutiny, including yesterday's sharp take from Katie. She and Allahpundit both pointed out Obama's contradictory admonitions and behavior. In an interview taped Monday, the president told the ladies of 'The View' that the best course of action is to ignore offensive speech -- then he highlighted and denounced an inflammatory YouTube video six times in an internationally-televised speech the very next day. Obama took care to sound all the right notes for his domestic...
"Why do you blame liberals for all that is wrong in the world?" I didn't blame them for the violence. I blamed them for their lack of understanding towards the violence, especialli in that part of the world. On Friday in one city in Afghanistan, they burned down 17 Cinemas and killed 19 people after Friday Prayer. That's the place where Obama and Clinton have their apology commercial airing... How's that working out for O? Intolerance...that is one example. Another would be the DNC shunning away the good Christian people of North Carolina's gift baskets of state treats they all offered to the convention. And then having 200 Muslims come and pray. And then 3 times denying G-d in front of the world... Your move counsler...
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago