Last week, there was quite the to-do when Sen. Jim Inhofe's (R-OK) released a video they'd unearthed of an EPA regional administrator breaking down his "philosophy of enforcement" by telling his staff to make examples out of environmentalist foes by "crucifying" them. The House Energy and Commerce Committee issued a letter to Mr. Al Armendariz on Friday, warning him that they would likely be requesting his presence sometime soon so that he might have a chance to explain his ghastly comments to the class -- I said I'd follow up on the presumably upcoming hearing, but it looks as...
In response to:
It is a slow process of encroachment that results in Government agencies such as EPA to over reach their authority and impose their will as though God.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 29 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago