Kyle has a point. Suppose the birthers claims are true. What distinguishes Cruz from Obama? Obama was born in Kenya to an American mother and a foreign father. Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother and a foreign father. Cruz's parensts were married. Obama's parents marriage, if any, was invalid (bigomy). I can't see how that would matter. Obama's mother was a minor. I've heard convoluted arguments that her child does not get US citizenship because she was a minor.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago