In response to:
I would like to know how that same question plays out in other cultures that do not have a religious foundation that says man is created in the image of God. Muslims reject Imago Deo. Indian Hindus? Man & Animals are different stages of the same thing. Then there's karma. Are men are more deserving, being higher up? Burmese Buddhists? Japan? Kalahari Bushmen?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 12 hours ago