Last week, Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock beat out long time U.S. Senator Richard Lugar in Indiana. This week, Tea Party Candidate Deb Fisher won a Nebraska primary and will compete for a U.S. Senate seat in November. Both candidates were endorsed by former Alaska Governor and GOP Vice Presidential Nominee Sarah Palin. Many people are calling it "Palin power," and now, Rush Limbaugh is accusing the GOP elite of waging a war on Palin, which I would say has been going on since the day she was launched onto the national stage.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 2 hours ago