In debate this time around, Mitt Romney hammered Barack Obama mercilessly. Under the ongoing assault Obama's knees buckled and he repeatedly looked glassy-eyed. If the contest were a prizefight, the referee would have stepped...
Don't jump the gun on the election: 1) Obama leading in several swing states as per latest polls. 2) Could this picture and story doom Romney: An Unlikely Political Pair, United by a Disaster; http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/us/politics/obama-tours-storm-ravaged-new-jersey-with-gov-chris-christie.html?_r=0&adxnnl=1&ref=todayspaper&adxnnlx=1351789471-AA7Mx6uzpMEDgFcOrxH73Q 3) C'mon Mitt, Privatizing Disaster Relief Would be a Disaster; http://open.salon.com/blog/steven_j_gulitti/2012/10/31/cmon_mitt_privatizing_disaster_relief_would_be_a_disaster
Reviewing the last few months of this tumultuous presidential campaign, I see the debates as having a wondrous salience. The first was the most momentous since Nixon vs. Kennedy, though that 1960 confrontation was mostly a matter of cosmetics. Listening to it on radio, many in the audience came away thinking that the participant with the five-o'clock shadow had won. That would have been Richard Nixon.
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 6 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 12 hours ago