In debate this time around, Mitt Romney hammered Barack Obama mercilessly. Under the ongoing assault Obama's knees buckled and he repeatedly looked glassy-eyed. If the contest were a prizefight, the referee would have stepped...
Don't jump the gun on the election: 1) Obama leading in several swing states as per latest polls. 2) Could this picture and story doom Romney: An Unlikely Political Pair, United by a Disaster; http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/us/politics/obama-tours-storm-ravaged-new-jersey-with-gov-chris-christie.html?_r=0&adxnnl=1&ref=todayspaper&adxnnlx=1351789471-AA7Mx6uzpMEDgFcOrxH73Q 3) C'mon Mitt, Privatizing Disaster Relief Would be a Disaster; http://open.salon.com/blog/steven_j_gulitti/2012/10/31/cmon_mitt_privatizing_disaster_relief_would_be_a_disaster
Reviewing the last few months of this tumultuous presidential campaign, I see the debates as having a wondrous salience. The first was the most momentous since Nixon vs. Kennedy, though that 1960 confrontation was mostly a matter of cosmetics. Listening to it on radio, many in the audience came away thinking that the participant with the five-o'clock shadow had won. That would have been Richard Nixon.
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 3 hours ago