Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
Slave are paid nothing for their labor, so essentially they are taxed at 100% for their labor.
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 18 hours ago