Women Have a Role to Play in Ending Rape

NormRx Wrote: Dec 17, 2014 8:12 AM
I've always said the only thing that pi sses a women off more than telling her you want to f u ck her is tell her you don't.

Should Profiling Be Banned?

NormRx Wrote: Dec 17, 2014 7:25 AM
Years ago before the onset of two arthritic knees I would walk quite a bit, especially in cities. If I was going out for a few beers I would usually walk instead of taking my car. On several occasions when I was walking late at night and the street was nearly deserted I would notice the woman ahead of me starting to turn around and watch me, sometimes they would cross the street. Now keep in mind I am white, 6'3" 250# and I was wearing a suit and yet when I was walking fast and closing the gap between myself and the women they felt threatened, they would either speed up or cross the street. I was profiled because of my size and gender. I certainly don't blame the women, I think they are being wise. When I would notice this behavior from women I would either slow down or I would cross the street so they would not feel threatened. Every time I get a new car I disengage the automatic door locks when driving. However there were times I manually engaged them, usually when driving through Cabrini Green in Chicago where I would receive the one finger salute from the residents. I have been in black areas down South and I never felt threatened by blacks in their neighborhood. Racial animosity of blacks towards whites is more prevalent in the North than in the South.
That was a female? The very thought of nailing that makes my skin crawl.

The Downside of Living Alone

NormRx Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 7:41 AM
Yea until she divorces his as s and he is back living alone. After making child support payments and alimony payments he will be living in a tent in the park. Then he will really have something to pi ss about.

Slaughtered 'Sons Of Anarchy'

NormRx Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 6:39 AM
I never watched Sons on FX. I recently binged watched the first season on Netflix, eventually I became bored. This club was always having money problems. I asked myself when you risk going to jail, getting killed or having to kill someone else and you are not making any money maybe it is time to change careers and do something honest.

The Man Hating Media

NormRx Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 6:29 AM
If I would use the same criteria as in this supposed study I have been raped at least five times.

The Man Hating Media

NormRx Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 6:27 AM
"Most of the media uncritically believed Sabrina Rubin Erdely because she fed their bigotry and the mythology that guides their life's work. It will happen again." Unless the rape charge is against a Democrat president (politician) then the woman is a trailer trash wh ore.

The Cop-Killing Cult of Larry Davis

NormRx Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 6:21 AM
The same as the nuts that wear Che T-shirts in this country. Another cowardly murdering thug.
When you put your pe nis into a woman's body you put your life in her hands.
I personally know three men that were accused of rape, none went to trial, all three were exonerated after a brief investigation. The first one screwed a girl whose BF found out so she accused him of rape. The second one was by the mans live in girlfriend. They were having sex and he was on the bottom, his back went out and he was in severe pain, she would not get off so he pushed her off and then scratched him all to hell. Later she verified his story. The last one occurred a couple of years ago, the husband walked in on the wife having sex with a neighbor so she screamed rape.