Voting in a most valuable treasure of United States citizenship. Legal "Lawful Permanent Residents" (Green Card, I-151 holder immigrants) are not eligible to vote until they become United States citizens. "Should Illegal Immigrants Be Allowed to Vote"? Duh, I don't think so!
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 31 minutes ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago