Voting in a most valuable treasure of United States citizenship. Legal "Lawful Permanent Residents" (Green Card, I-151 holder immigrants) are not eligible to vote until they become United States citizens. "Should Illegal Immigrants Be Allowed to Vote"? Duh, I don't think so!
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 38 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- More Senate Democrats hit the panic button on immigration Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago