Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
So what's your point Pee Wee Herman? That she was an irresponsible gun owner who ended up paying the ultimate price for her transgression? Or that more gun control laws are needed?
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 50 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago