In response to:
More problems caused by the state interfering with religious beliefs and definitions. Marriage was originally defined under the jurisdiction of the church, which was then reflected within the law. Changing the "legal definition" of marriage without regard for the religious definition is causing the problems. Judges and citizens are not authorized to change religious tenets and definitions. They could, however, provide a parallel structure in the form of civil unions, which is what should have been done.
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 4 hours ago