In response to:
More problems caused by the state interfering with religious beliefs and definitions. Marriage was originally defined under the jurisdiction of the church, which was then reflected within the law. Changing the "legal definition" of marriage without regard for the religious definition is causing the problems. Judges and citizens are not authorized to change religious tenets and definitions. They could, however, provide a parallel structure in the form of civil unions, which is what should have been done.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 15 hours ago