In response to:

Blacks and Obama

Normal_Guy Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 9:22 AM
It's worse than that. Yes, Obama is the worst excuse for a president we've ever had. But blacks are cheering him like they they did OJ Simpson. This says a lot about blacks, and it ain't no good...
cowboy tom Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 9:27 AM
I would ague that it says less about blacks that they opt for skin tone over proven ability

But as we know the meme among blacks, unless you are down for the cause of pushing blackness you are a race betrayer or referred to as Uncle Tom
Seawolf Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 9:40 AM
For most of them it is all about getting over on whitey and when Obama speaks of "spreading the wealth around" it is OUR wealth he speaks of. Why else does he destroy the healthcare system that 85% of the people in this nation like while claiming the other 15% don't have healthcare? Another lie, they don't have insurance policies, they have healthcare thanks to the taxpayers. It's all about CONTROL and using the blacks to get it just like they did by integrating the schools. My best buddy came up during the Jim Crow era, sharp guy, it wasn't the schools, back then they had excellent teachers and parents that cared.