In response to:
A strong, articulate and smart Republican candidate is needed for the Presidential election. Candidates that are appropriate to their constituencies in local and State elections are what's needed in those places. It's a big Country and the Republican party needs to be able to respect and include more than one narrow point of view. The Constitution gets debated in the Supreme Court and hopefully a principled (yet imperfect human being) Republican President will be choosing the next judges.
- Happy Thanksgiving to our readers Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Unity: Hagel firing brings consensus that Obama foreign policy is broken Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago