The problem for my family—and millions of families like mine—is that new cars are expensive, and the government is making them more so. In fact, a recent report revealed that more stringent government regulations for cars’ fuel efficiency (what’s known as the “CAFE standard”) will raise the average cost of new automobiles by nearly $3,000. That will price millions of would-be buyers out...
i can't deal with it anymore, I'm out of here.
I need a new car. I recently had my fourth child, and while everyone fits in our current vehicle, one person must ride in the far back, which seems awfully vulnerable in case of an accident.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago