The problem for my family—and millions of families like mine—is that new cars are expensive, and the government is making them more so. In fact, a recent report revealed that more stringent government regulations for cars’ fuel efficiency (what’s known as the “CAFE standard”) will raise the average cost of new automobiles by nearly $3,000. That will price millions of would-be buyers out...
i can't deal with it anymore, I'm out of here.
I need a new car. I recently had my fourth child, and while everyone fits in our current vehicle, one person must ride in the far back, which seems awfully vulnerable in case of an accident.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago