Not me I am not voting for the White liberal version to Obama.
In my latest interview with former Governor Mitt Romney, he emphatically defends his own business success against Obama’s class warfare/Buffett Rule/Romney Rule attacks.
Don’t look for Mitt to back off from his free enterprise vision.
He also told me he will go after HUD and DOE for budget cuts and consolidation, along with a slew of other agency cuts. He will also roll back tax deductions for upper-earners while he lowers marginal rates by 20 percent across-the-board. He does not want more stimulus from the Fed. Thinks blaming speculators for high energy prices is completely wrong.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Harbinger: Rothenberg changes race rating in Arkansas Senate Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Science: On second thought, no, secondhand smoke won’t kill you Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Did conservatives get trolled by Pajama Boy? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: “Anger and fear” are driving America to all this “right-wing nuttiness” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Christie reaches agreement with New Jersey Democrats on in-state tuition for illegal immigrants Allahpundit 8 hours ago