AND..... besides all of the $$$$$$$ it's going to wast.... Imagine, a couple of hundred, people kicked back on a "run" from LA to SF, doing about 250 mph and we have, a very common 6 or 7 point earthquake? What do you suppose a train doing 250 mph, looks like airborne?
Four California Democratic State Senators joined twelve Republican State Senators last Friday in voting against funding for a new high speed train and rail line. But that only brought the opposition vote to 43% in the lopsided Democratic California Senate.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 21 minutes ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago