The future of our country is going to hinge not upon the Republican Party's reinvention (as so many think) but upon each of us patriots asking what isn't working about our approach and modifying our attacks for greater impact in the culture and political wars. You don't fight and win unconventional...
You win by convincing the majority of voters that they should vote for you, rather than the other guy. You increase the odds of winning by not antagonizing one group of people, who because of what you stand for, will NEVER vote for you.
When President Barack Obama was re-elected, the winds waned behind many patriots' ships' sails. My wife, Gena, and I felt that sock in the gut for our country and posterity, too. But instead of cowering in defeat, I believe we need to discard conventional (unsuccessful) strategies and advance in new directions.
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago