It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
"If" your local CSI takes four weeks to gain access to a crime scene, has that increased their chances of finding the bad guy, or decreased their chances of finding the bad guy?
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 56 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago