Why do you have to tax someone? When you want government to spend the money they collect from the tax. When can you lower taxes? When you want government to spend less than they are spending.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 14 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago