Many liberals have come to believe the rules of morality, decency, and good behavior don't apply to them. You see, since they're liberal they think that no matter how racist, sexist, violent, dehumanizing, evil or disgusting their behavior may be, they're still good people just by virtue of the fact that they're liberals. Of course, not every progressive feels that way, but almost no one on the Left who disagrees has the courage to speak out against the horrific behavior of his fellow liberals. That's understandable if you think about it. Just as a member of the KKK would fear...
Are conservatives "morally" superior to liberals? Conservatives support wars and wars result in the intentional killing of another human being. When is that the "morally" right thing to do? Conservatives support the death penalty, which is about the intentional killing of another human being. When is that the "morally" right thing to do? Conservative want to punish people who enter this country illegally, when many if not most of them enter this country illegally, only to have a shot at a better life. How is that the morally right thing to do?.
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago