Afterward, I met some friends for a burger at an oddly placed beer-serving McDonald's Cafe restaurant...
In response to:
@Daddio7: Ahhh, the mentality of the hardened left: A living, breathing human being is "flesh tissue." On sight incinerators to remove the evidence that Dr. Gosnell broke the law. Hitler would be so proud, if only he was given the ability to read from the special place in Hell he is burning in.
On a cold and snowy day in January a few years ago, I took a guided tour through the Dachau Concentration Camp in Germany. Charcoal colored skies paired with a ground blanketed in freshly fallen snow offered a monochromatic glimpse of what life must have been like every day for the tortured residents of that hellish camp. By tour's end, I decided that even if I had visited on a sunny day in June, it still would have felt like January in my soul.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago