Afterward, I met some friends for a burger at an oddly placed beer-serving McDonald's Cafe restaurant...
In response to:
Ahhh, the mentality of the hardened left: A living, breathing human being is "flesh tissue." Hitler would be so proud, if only he was given the ability to read from the special place in Hell he is burning in.
On a cold and snowy day in January a few years ago, I took a guided tour through the Dachau Concentration Camp in Germany. Charcoal colored skies paired with a ground blanketed in freshly fallen snow offered a monochromatic glimpse of what life must have been like every day for the tortured residents of that hellish camp. By tour's end, I decided that even if I had visited on a sunny day in June, it still would have felt like January in my soul.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 46 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago