you have stopped making... here anyway. The GOP doesn't represent the MAKERS... it represents the REAL TAKERS I am a lifetime entrepreneur... the GOP under Reagan flooded my country with the seed corn of the cultural takeover we are witnessing... why? - cheap labor for the REAL parasites... CORPORATIONS The economy collapsed expressly because the makers became takers... took their makings overseas... or just engaged in financial instruments... Wall St casino products... that's not MAKING.... that's changing the landscape for the population... its treason
Congatulations, Mr. President. You fought this election out on your principles and your ground -- the politics of identity, whether ethnic, class or partisan -- and prevailed. Early in the night. There was no contested cliffhanger. There was no extended legal struggle a la Bush v. Gore in 2000, the presidential election that threatened never to end. There are no demands that the Electoral College be abandoned in favor of some French-style popular vote. And no hard feelings. At least no more than the usual cavils. Call it a happy ending. Four More Years! Though they may be only four more...
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago