What This Election Means

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 10:04 AM
Reagan planted the seen corn for his cronies in corporations... amnesty for the mexicans is coming back to bite you

Democrats Are the Silent Majority -- For Now

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 10:03 AM
I've been watching gopers for 65 years... they frack and drink water far away. they drill... and care less who is hurt.. so long as they make money. Levi's are now made in a Mexican village where EVERY stream is blue... no more farming down stream... so YES.... you will kill the old, starve the young, destroy the water, rivers, and seas.. so long as you make money doing it. AND I HAVEN:T TAKEN A PAYCHECK since 1967... I am self employed. I don't stay in business by cheating my help, screwing my customers or using government to destroy competition and eliminate my tax bill. yes... I am no Republican

Washington Is On The Path to Athens

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 9:57 AM
You forget to blame Reagan for the amnesty seed corn that is now 30% of the voting population. AND Reagan did it for the evil corporations who wanted the cheap labor to keep costs down and profits up for the 1%. So... tell me who the bad guys are again?" I'm a life long entrepreneur... never took a paycheck since high school. I make payroll every week... and I don't stay in business by screwing my help, my customers OR using government to increase my market share and destroy competition Evil... thy name is GOP

What This Election Means

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 9:52 AM
Nobody was in the mood for a takeover artist this time around.. Nice man.. wrong election. I lived through what Carl Icahn did to Colorado Springs... WestPac was a entrepreneurial start up airline - based on the Southwest model. Retiring owner offered the company to the sharks of investment. Carl Icahn came in ... not to help the initial offering.. but to stop the start up that was threatening United up in Denver!! Romney and Icahn are not saviors... not saints... they are takeover artists. Who would believe Romney would save jobs... his life's work was to destroy them for investors!!

Post-Mortem

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 9:48 AM
We are outnumberd because of Reagan and the corporations who opened the doors.. and then legalized the competing labor force... now you complain that they aren't RepublicanZ? And this lifetime entrepreneur did not cast a vote for Carl Icahn in golf shoes. sheesh... who thought the country was in a mood for a takover artist? Raise your hands? The culture has been eroded by more than democrats. The culture of ME and screw YOU is a republican mainstay.

Four More Years

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 9:44 AM
you have stopped making... here anyway. The GOP doesn't represent the MAKERS... it represents the REAL TAKERS I am a lifetime entrepreneur... the GOP under Reagan flooded my country with the seed corn of the cultural takeover we are witnessing... why? - cheap labor for the REAL parasites... CORPORATIONS The economy collapsed expressly because the makers became takers... took their makings overseas... or just engaged in financial instruments... Wall St casino products... that's not MAKING.... that's changing the landscape for the population... its treason

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 9:41 AM

Four More Years of Failure?

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 9:00 AM
THE makers have stopped producing in America... that's why people like me stayed home Tues. I won't vote O.... but I sure as hell won't vote for the party of multi national parasites... welfare queens in suits.... GE pays NOTHING.... manufactures overseas... and then sells the spoils to us.!! Anybody remember Western Pacific Airline... Colorado Springs.. the 80's ... wonderful start up modeled on Southwest... gave United a run for their money til the big boys sent Carl Icahn to put a stop to all this 'start up' prosperity.... The owner wanted to retire on his profits... offered the company on the stock market... .Icahn came in... took the cash... borrowed against the planes... and put an end to the United Rival... THAT's the GOP

An Investor's Manifesto

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 8:55 AM
Boloney. I admire wealth creation... I'm a lifetime entrepreneur. Wealth creation by Republicans is not the same as it was. Gopers don't make anything, they deal in complex financial instruments... they buy up cash rich companies from retiring entrepreneurs and steal the cash, borrow against the assets... and then stick the taxpayers with the corpse. this is not wealth creation.... GE is not a wealth creator... it's a parasite ... no taxes, welfare queens in suits.

Four More Years

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 8:42 AM
I'm not a taker. GE is a taker. Romney was a taker... he took cash rich companies in initial public offerings... borrowed money against their assets... then sold em off for parts. I was in Colorado Springs when the spectacular new Western Pacific airline was bringing thousands of passengers from Denver to the Southwest model airline... Carl Icahn [Romney without the smile]... was hired to put a stop to it [They were killing United in Denver] Icahn came in... borrowed heavily against the assets... bankrupted the company... VOILA.. United and Denver intl... SAVED by the corporate raiders. The individual who started Westpac... just wanted to retire... offered the company up for investors... and it was a classic 80's takeover

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

noe_g Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 8:35 AM
You are mis characterizing the corporate takeover. I know men and women who offered their company to investors - cash rich companies... healthy companies with no heirs... Initial public offerings were like chumming shark infested waters. This was not about SAVING anybody... it was about seeing a cash cow... sucking the money out of it... and then letting it go bankrupt... with TAX PAYERS picking up the tab. Men like Romney are destroyers... not saviors... and I know plenty of entrepreneurs who were taken by men like this until retiring business men smartened up. this was the game in the 80's.... West Pac airline... DESTROYED by Carl Icahn... sent in to protect United's Turf in Denver.... EVIL EVIL EVIL