Rather than socializing the medical profession, we should start with a much smaller industry, say media. No one in movies, television or the theater should make more than $1,000,000.00 a year. Okay to defer compensation for up to 5 years. Apply to all positions. No double dipping as producer, writer, cameraman, etc. All income from those industries counted. No giving it away to leftist charities before taxes. Think of all the struggling actors that would be able to find work.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 17 hours ago