Rather than socializing the medical profession, we should start with a much smaller industry, say media. No one in movies, television or the theater should make more than $1,000,000.00 a year. Okay to defer compensation for up to 5 years. Apply to all positions. No double dipping as producer, writer, cameraman, etc. All income from those industries counted. No giving it away to leftist charities before taxes. Think of all the struggling actors that would be able to find work.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago