The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
Republicans could set up their paradise in the middle of the desert, perhaps next to the burning man site. They don't think pollution is a problem, so they can have the land closest to the nuclear test sites.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago