Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Lol they have abc, CBS, NBC, CNN , msnbc, Hollywood, etc and they can't take ONE cable station that leans right. Such open minded people, the left....
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago