Dr. Williams' rhetorical question doubling as an essay title today presumably needs no answer. Yet, because it was asked, we know that it has been answered – in the affirmative. Yes, contemporary black American (and, to a much smaller extent, British) culture DOES accept this behavior because not only do they, by and large, but they support and encourage their “brothers and sisters” to persist in it. Think I'm kidding (or racist), liberals? See for yourselves. Another Slow News Day has several blog pages devoted to this (and related) topic(s). The most relevant page to Dr. Williams' essay today is ASND's Blacks & Violence page. http://anotherslownewsday.wordpress.com/blacks-violence/ Several related pages...
Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks. Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation's population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims. Nationally, black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites. Coupled with being most of the nation's homicide victims, blacks are most of...
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago