Legalization = amnesty. Don't make it complicated. That the illegals might have to pay a small fine and go through a few hoops in exchange for that legalization doesn't change the fact that it is still amnesty. You sir most definitely are in support of amnesty. Whatever you wish to call your support for legalization, the reality is that you support rewarding a law-breaker with their ill gotten good.
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago