Pro amnesty Republicans have lost nothing -- that's the problem. They are just playing rope-a-dope right now while looking for the opportunity to sneak in an amnesty while we are preoccupied with other issues or the political climate is perhaps more conducive. Amnesty is like all other liberal ideas -- it only has to be successful once. It can be beaten back a thousand times, but the one time they can buy the right legislators to get it passed, it is a done deal -- permanent and irrevocable. All of the previous unsuccesful attempts become meaningless. Just like Government run healthcare or any other proposed new entitlement, amnesty will never die -- it's a cancer looking for a weak cell in a diseased body.
- NFL Thanksgiving Day open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving to our readers Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw Nov 26, 2014
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit Nov 26, 2014