Pro amnesty Republicans have lost nothing -- that's the problem. They are just playing rope-a-dope right now while looking for the opportunity to sneak in an amnesty while we are preoccupied with other issues or the political climate is perhaps more conducive. Amnesty is like all other liberal ideas -- it only has to be successful once. It can be beaten back a thousand times, but the one time they can buy the right legislators to get it passed, it is a done deal -- permanent and irrevocable. All of the previous unsuccesful attempts become meaningless. Just like Government run healthcare or any other proposed new entitlement, amnesty will never die -- it's a cancer looking for a weak cell in a diseased body.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Gowdy: Yep, Hillary Clinton wiped her server clean after State requested her emails Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz’s campaign: He hasn’t ruled out legal status for illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What are the chances Democrats keep Reid’s seat in 2016? Not great Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: No murder charge for woman who killed unborn child? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Poll: The backlash against Obama’s foreign policy has begun Noah Rothman 4 hours ago