Pro amnesty Republicans have lost nothing -- that's the problem. They are just playing rope-a-dope right now while looking for the opportunity to sneak in an amnesty while we are preoccupied with other issues or the political climate is perhaps more conducive. Amnesty is like all other liberal ideas -- it only has to be successful once. It can be beaten back a thousand times, but the one time they can buy the right legislators to get it passed, it is a done deal -- permanent and irrevocable. All of the previous unsuccesful attempts become meaningless. Just like Government run healthcare or any other proposed new entitlement, amnesty will never die -- it's a cancer looking for a weak cell in a diseased body.
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago