Reducing immigration -- you are absolutely right. Unfortunately there are only a handful of legislators that take this position. Even many of the Republicans that don't support the amnesty bill still go out of their way to tell us that they want to expand legal immigration. With a still high unemployment rate, how exactly does that make sense? Polls consistently show that the American people want less immigration, not more, and yet there are only a handful in Congress trying to make this case.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014