Reducing immigration -- you are absolutely right. Unfortunately there are only a handful of legislators that take this position. Even many of the Republicans that don't support the amnesty bill still go out of their way to tell us that they want to expand legal immigration. With a still high unemployment rate, how exactly does that make sense? Polls consistently show that the American people want less immigration, not more, and yet there are only a handful in Congress trying to make this case.
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago