Reducing immigration -- you are absolutely right. Unfortunately there are only a handful of legislators that take this position. Even many of the Republicans that don't support the amnesty bill still go out of their way to tell us that they want to expand legal immigration. With a still high unemployment rate, how exactly does that make sense? Polls consistently show that the American people want less immigration, not more, and yet there are only a handful in Congress trying to make this case.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago