In response to:
Rather than giving foreign aid in the form of cash, why don't we just allow the nations of the world to keep their best and brightest so that they can create dynamic businesses and institutions within their own country? As it stands now, we steal away their most capable and then essentially hand over welfare for the impoverished masses that remain. Why not allow them the benefit of their home grown human capital so that they can help to create self sustaining nations that don't export problems to the rest of the world.
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 58 mins ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 4 hours ago