In response to:
Rather than giving foreign aid in the form of cash, why don't we just allow the nations of the world to keep their best and brightest so that they can create dynamic businesses and institutions within their own country? As it stands now, we steal away their most capable and then essentially hand over welfare for the impoverished masses that remain. Why not allow them the benefit of their home grown human capital so that they can help to create self sustaining nations that don't export problems to the rest of the world.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago