In response to:
Rather than giving foreign aid in the form of cash, why don't we just allow the nations of the world to keep their best and brightest so that they can create dynamic businesses and institutions within their own country? As it stands now, we steal away their most capable and then essentially hand over welfare for the impoverished masses that remain. Why not allow them the benefit of their home grown human capital so that they can help to create self sustaining nations that don't export problems to the rest of the world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 9 hours ago