In response to:
Rather than giving foreign aid in the form of cash, why don't we just allow the nations of the world to keep their best and brightest so that they can create dynamic businesses and institutions within their own country? As it stands now, we steal away their most capable and then essentially hand over welfare for the impoverished masses that remain. Why not allow them the benefit of their home grown human capital so that they can help to create self sustaining nations that don't export problems to the rest of the world.
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago