In response to:
Rather than giving foreign aid in the form of cash, why don't we just allow the nations of the world to keep their best and brightest so that they can create dynamic businesses and institutions within their own country? As it stands now, we steal away their most capable and then essentially hand over welfare for the impoverished masses that remain. Why not allow them the benefit of their home grown human capital so that they can help to create self sustaining nations that don't export problems to the rest of the world.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014