In response to:
Exactly, Mr. Telford's open-borders mentality seeped out in numerous places within this article. Clearly he was trying to gain movement within Conservative circles for his open border cause by mostly focusing on an area of reform which would have the greatest potential for agreement -- increasing skilled immigration. But he just couldn't help himself and had to bring in "diversity" and "religion" to sell his open border hogwash.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago