In response to:
Exactly, Mr. Telford's open-borders mentality seeped out in numerous places within this article. Clearly he was trying to gain movement within Conservative circles for his open border cause by mostly focusing on an area of reform which would have the greatest potential for agreement -- increasing skilled immigration. But he just couldn't help himself and had to bring in "diversity" and "religion" to sell his open border hogwash.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago