Sorry, but I don't have time to publish work on the subject, but you can find many of my arguements intersperced throughout this and other articles on the subject here on Townhall. Why don't you just try to provide a short answer to the following question. How does importing a largely unskilled, undereducated, English-challenged population into a modern technology driven social welfare state benefit our country financially -- weighing their benefits and costs.
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago