Sorry, but I don't have time to publish work on the subject, but you can find many of my arguements intersperced throughout this and other articles on the subject here on Townhall. Why don't you just try to provide a short answer to the following question. How does importing a largely unskilled, undereducated, English-challenged population into a modern technology driven social welfare state benefit our country financially -- weighing their benefits and costs.
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago