Our country and alliegance to our country is not only about money and therefore an entity solely devoted to maximizing returns. That being said, money is clearly important. You can conduct whatever detailed analysis you want on the financial impacts of immigration, but you will never be able to convince me that the importation of a largely unskilled, undereducated , English challenged population benefits a country with a vast social welfare state. It doesn't pass the smell test. It goes against common sense.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 26 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 13 hours ago