In response to:
I'm not so sure that there is a side that does want to stop illegal immigration -- I guess we will find out for sure once the House votes. But if there is a sizeable faction of Republican congressmen that is legitimately willing to sign onto amnesty before enforcement then that is a really bad sign. They should be saying, "Enforcement first, amnesty never"! And I don't hear that from many so-called Republicans.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 10 hours ago