In response to:
I'm not so sure that there is a side that does want to stop illegal immigration -- I guess we will find out for sure once the House votes. But if there is a sizeable faction of Republican congressmen that is legitimately willing to sign onto amnesty before enforcement then that is a really bad sign. They should be saying, "Enforcement first, amnesty never"! And I don't hear that from many so-called Republicans.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago