In response to:
Bingo -- though I don't think it would take even 11 months. This would be a slam dunk. The law won't stand for unequal treatment of citizens, immigrants, whatever. If one type of immigrant is entitled to something then they will all be entitled. All of this assumes that there is not already a loophole, discretion, or other sleight of hand already built into the amnesty proposal making a court ruling unnecessary.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago