In response to:
"But it beats what Rubio calls the tacit amnesty of doing absolutely nothing, i.e. the BO Administration policy" Actually not. What Rubio proposes to do is codify the tacit amnesty (i.e. the BO Administration policy) into a legal amnesty. As bad as the tacit amnesty is for our country, it is still better than legalizing it. With legalization comes benefits -- as in access to entitlements, welfare, and "freebies" that they can't currently legally access. What Rubio is essentially saying is that the tacit amnesty is so bad that we have to legalize it! Does that make sense?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago