In response to:
Amnesty Republicans, please spell out explicitly the dynamic forces that are going to be unleashed into the economy with the legalization of tens of millions of illegals and the geometric expansion of legal immigration of low-skilled, English-challenged, under-educated masses from the 3rd world. What are the force accelerators to our economy from the importation of this class of worker and citizen? How does legalizing an illegal (and increasing their entitlement to welfare programs) dynamically impact our economy? How does reduced wages and fewer opportunities dynamically accelerate the motivation and ambition of our native citizenry?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014