In response to:
Amnesty Republicans, please spell out explicitly the dynamic forces that are going to be unleashed into the economy with the legalization of tens of millions of illegals and the geometric expansion of legal immigration of low-skilled, English-challenged, under-educated masses from the 3rd world. What are the force accelerators to our economy from the importation of this class of worker and citizen? How does legalizing an illegal (and increasing their entitlement to welfare programs) dynamically impact our economy? How does reduced wages and fewer opportunities dynamically accelerate the motivation and ambition of our native citizenry?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 12 hours ago