In response to:
Amnesty Republicans, please spell out explicitly the dynamic forces that are going to be unleashed into the economy with the legalization of tens of millions of illegals and the geometric expansion of legal immigration of low-skilled, English-challenged, under-educated masses from the 3rd world. What are the force accelerators to our economy from the importation of this class of worker and citizen? How does legalizing an illegal (and increasing their entitlement to welfare programs) dynamically impact our economy? How does reduced wages and fewer opportunities dynamically accelerate the motivation and ambition of our native citizenry?
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago