In response to:
Amnesty Republicans, please spell out explicitly the dynamic forces that are going to be unleashed into the economy with the legalization of tens of millions of illegals and the geometric expansion of legal immigration of low-skilled, English-challenged, under-educated masses from the 3rd world. What are the force accelerators to our economy from the importation of this class of worker and citizen? How does legalizing an illegal (and increasing their entitlement to welfare programs) dynamically impact our economy? How does reduced wages and fewer opportunities dynamically accelerate the motivation and ambition of our native citizenry?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 8 hours ago