In response to:
Real dynamic scoring would take into effect the political impact of bringing left-leaning voters into our society. Barack Obama could not have been elected President in 1980 due to the demographic makeup of the country at that time. I would like Paul Ryan, Grover Norquist, and Marco Rubio to dynamically score the impact to our economy that the policies of Ronald Reagan would bring versus those of Barack Obama. Trillions, right?!? Probably multiple trillions. Ronald Reagan could not be elected Governor in his home state of California today. California is where our country is headed nationally due to the importation of left leaning voters. So if these clowns want dynamic scoring, let's dynamically score the impact of the ascendancy of liberalism through demographic change.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago