In response to:
Real dynamic scoring would take into effect the political impact of bringing left-leaning voters into our society. Barack Obama could not have been elected President in 1980 due to the demographic makeup of the country at that time. I would like Paul Ryan, Grover Norquist, and Marco Rubio to dynamically score the impact to our economy that the policies of Ronald Reagan would bring versus those of Barack Obama. Trillions, right?!? Probably multiple trillions. Ronald Reagan could not be elected Governor in his home state of California today. California is where our country is headed nationally due to the importation of left leaning voters. So if these clowns want dynamic scoring, let's dynamically score the impact of the ascendancy of liberalism through demographic change.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago