In response to:
Real dynamic scoring would take into effect the political impact of bringing left-leaning voters into our society. Barack Obama could not have been elected President in 1980 due to the demographic makeup of the country at that time. I would like Paul Ryan, Grover Norquist, and Marco Rubio to dynamically score the impact to our economy that the policies of Ronald Reagan would bring versus those of Barack Obama. Trillions, right?!? Probably multiple trillions. Ronald Reagan could not be elected Governor in his home state of California today. California is where our country is headed nationally due to the importation of left leaning voters. So if these clowns want dynamic scoring, let's dynamically score the impact of the ascendancy of liberalism through demographic change.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago