In response to:
Real dynamic scoring would take into effect the political impact of bringing left-leaning voters into our society. Barack Obama could not have been elected President in 1980 due to the demographic makeup of the country at that time. I would like Paul Ryan, Grover Norquist, and Marco Rubio to dynamically score the impact to our economy that the policies of Ronald Reagan would bring versus those of Barack Obama. Trillions, right?!? Probably multiple trillions. Ronald Reagan could not be elected Governor in his home state of California today. California is where our country is headed nationally due to the importation of left leaning voters. So if these clowns want dynamic scoring, let's dynamically score the impact of the ascendancy of liberalism through demographic change.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago