In response to:
Great catch. In only several short sentences, Rep. Goodlatte used 2 "might be"'s, 1 "may not", and 1 "could get". Sounds like someone who really knows what they believe and want. Actually it sounds like someone who is trying to hide something -- not from his adversaries, but from those that thought they were on his team.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago