In response to:
Great catch. In only several short sentences, Rep. Goodlatte used 2 "might be"'s, 1 "may not", and 1 "could get". Sounds like someone who really knows what they believe and want. Actually it sounds like someone who is trying to hide something -- not from his adversaries, but from those that thought they were on his team.
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 38 minutes ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago