In response to:
Great catch. In only several short sentences, Rep. Goodlatte used 2 "might be"'s, 1 "may not", and 1 "could get". Sounds like someone who really knows what they believe and want. Actually it sounds like someone who is trying to hide something -- not from his adversaries, but from those that thought they were on his team.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 4 hours ago