In response to:
"Goodlatte's comments underscored the tough road ahead for Congress in agreeing to a compromise immigration bill, one of Obama's top second-term priorities. " Tough road? Really? Goodlatte basically states that he is willing to give away the farm (legalization). It sounds to me like the GOP is on board the amnesty express and merely fiddling with the theatrics of how they fool their constituency -- AKA legalization but no citizenship.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 4 hours ago