In response to:
"Goodlatte's comments underscored the tough road ahead for Congress in agreeing to a compromise immigration bill, one of Obama's top second-term priorities. " Tough road? Really? Goodlatte basically states that he is willing to give away the farm (legalization). It sounds to me like the GOP is on board the amnesty express and merely fiddling with the theatrics of how they fool their constituency -- AKA legalization but no citizenship.
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 33 minutes ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago