In response to:
Mr. Goodlatte, legalization is amnesty. Who really cares about the "path to citizenship"? The reality is that even if citizenship isn't included in this amnesty bill it will later be instituted through future judicial or legislative action -- so please don't try to soothe conservative feelings by telling us that you are being tough by denying citizenship. So now you are "open to a legal status"? Well I guess that says everything about the coming GOP cave. Just be open about everything and don't try and fool us with the legalization versus citizenship trick. The legalization is the amnesty and the citizenship part is just you trying to fool conservatives. Legalization is everything -- give it away and you have destroyed the Republican party.
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago