In response to:
Mr. Goodlatte, legalization is amnesty. Who really cares about the "path to citizenship"? The reality is that even if citizenship isn't included in this amnesty bill it will later be instituted through future judicial or legislative action -- so please don't try to soothe conservative feelings by telling us that you are being tough by denying citizenship. So now you are "open to a legal status"? Well I guess that says everything about the coming GOP cave. Just be open about everything and don't try and fool us with the legalization versus citizenship trick. The legalization is the amnesty and the citizenship part is just you trying to fool conservatives. Legalization is everything -- give it away and you have destroyed the Republican party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 5 hours ago