In response to:
Mr. Goodlatte, legalization is amnesty. Who really cares about the "path to citizenship"? The reality is that even if citizenship isn't included in this amnesty bill it will later be instituted through future judicial or legislative action -- so please don't try to soothe conservative feelings by telling us that you are being tough by denying citizenship. So now you are "open to a legal status"? Well I guess that says everything about the coming GOP cave. Just be open about everything and don't try and fool us with the legalization versus citizenship trick. The legalization is the amnesty and the citizenship part is just you trying to fool conservatives. Legalization is everything -- give it away and you have destroyed the Republican party.
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 37 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 3 hours ago