In response to:
Mr. Goodlatte, legalization is amnesty. Who really cares about the "path to citizenship"? The reality is that even if citizenship isn't included in this amnesty bill it will later be instituted through future judicial or legislative action -- so please don't try to soothe conservative feelings by telling us that you are being tough by denying citizenship. So now you are "open to a legal status"? Well I guess that says everything about the coming GOP cave. Just be open about everything and don't try and fool us with the legalization versus citizenship trick. The legalization is the amnesty and the citizenship part is just you trying to fool conservatives. Legalization is everything -- give it away and you have destroyed the Republican party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 7 hours ago