In response to:
Click on the link. Cruz wants to legalize the illegals and vastly increase legal immigration -- In other words he is fully on board the amnesty-open borders express train to hell. He just doesn't want to give them a path to citizenship, which is ridiculous because if he helps to make them legal, citizenship will eventually be given through future legislative or judicial action -- and he absolutely knows this. Cruz's middle path to immigration is simply just another politician trying to be on both sides of the issue. Like far too many Republican politicians, Cruz supports amnesty and is just looking for a way to conceal this support from the GOP faithful.
- Texas theater to show “Team America” in place of canceled “Interview” Mary Katharine Ham 29 mins ago
- Party time at the Green Party. Andrew Cuomo bans fracking in New York Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- It’s official: GOP will have biggest House majority since before the New Deal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush: I’m going to try to persuade Republican voters to back immigration reform Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Even if it’s Obama saying it, the time has come to try something new with Cuba Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Shep Smith wonders: Is America about to “ruin” Cuba? Allahpundit 4 hours ago