In response to:
Click on the link. Cruz wants to legalize the illegals and vastly increase legal immigration -- In other words he is fully on board the amnesty-open borders express train to hell. He just doesn't want to give them a path to citizenship, which is ridiculous because if he helps to make them legal, citizenship will eventually be given through future legislative or judicial action -- and he absolutely knows this. Cruz's middle path to immigration is simply just another politician trying to be on both sides of the issue. Like far too many Republican politicians, Cruz supports amnesty and is just looking for a way to conceal this support from the GOP faithful.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago