In response to:
Click on the link. Cruz wants to legalize the illegals and vastly increase legal immigration -- In other words he is fully on board the amnesty-open borders express train to hell. He just doesn't want to give them a path to citizenship, which is ridiculous because if he helps to make them legal, citizenship will eventually be given through future legislative or judicial action -- and he absolutely knows this. Cruz's middle path to immigration is simply just another politician trying to be on both sides of the issue. Like far too many Republican politicians, Cruz supports amnesty and is just looking for a way to conceal this support from the GOP faithful.
- Huckabee calls for Supreme Court term limits Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Robert Reich: A few hundred Westerners joining ISIS ‘not a big deal’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Peace on Earth: Saudis won’t rule out building nukes. Oh, and we’re negotiating for Iran. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Marco’s moment: Likely mid-April campaign will launch in the shadow of global instability Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Mark 15:1–39 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the truth of man’s rights under natural law Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago