In response to:
Click on the link. Cruz wants to legalize the illegals and vastly increase legal immigration -- In other words he is fully on board the amnesty-open borders express train to hell. He just doesn't want to give them a path to citizenship, which is ridiculous because if he helps to make them legal, citizenship will eventually be given through future legislative or judicial action -- and he absolutely knows this. Cruz's middle path to immigration is simply just another politician trying to be on both sides of the issue. Like far too many Republican politicians, Cruz supports amnesty and is just looking for a way to conceal this support from the GOP faithful.
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 30 mins ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago